Commitment to Safety!
ROBINSON GRINDING & PROFILING IS A DRUG FREE WORK PLACE!
Robinson Grinding & Profiling take safety extremely important on a daily basis. This is our number one core value and we practice our commitment to safety on every job site.
Safety comes first and extends to our employees, our customers, our suppliers and our community. Results from this commitment are safe work practices and procedures that combine the most efficient and cost effective construction methods with the highest level of safety possible.
Robinson Grinding provides compliance with OSHA, State and Federal, DEQ, EPA and WYDOT standards as they apply to all employees and workplaces.
Compliance Standards include:
- PPE. Personal Protective Equipment
- DOT Compliance
- Confined Space Entry Programs
- Fall Protection
- 3 Point Protection (two hands and one foot/ one hand and two feet at all times getting on and off equiptment)
- Hearing Conservation
- Hazard Communication Program
- Fork Lift Safety
- Aerial Lift Safety Program
- First Aid/CPR Training
- Respritory Protection
- Fire Protection and Emergency Plan
- Site specific Safety
- Spill Prevention Control and Containment
- Weekly Tool Box Training
- Lock-Out/Tag-Out Program
There are to many to list out here on the web site but none are overlooked on the job site.
With safety at the core of our company we get the job done quickly and efficiently. Not to mention our employees get home safely to their families.